[odf-discuss] ODF's 5th anniversary

Jean Hollis Weber jeanweber at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:40:14 EDT 2010

May 1st will mark 5 years since Open Document Format (ODF) 1.0 was
approved by OASIS. Remember 2005? We set up the Fellowship then! It
certainly doesn't seem that long ago to me.

We should have a celebration, along with other ODF enthusiasts. Does
anyone know if anyone (or any group) is organising something?

At minimum, we should put something on the front page of the
Fellowship's website. If someone would write something suitable, I'm
happy to post it there if for some reason you can't.

Related reading: Rob Weir's post from April 2,
http://www.robweir.com/blog/2010/04/fifth-anniversary-of-odf.html

--Jean