[odf-discuss] Response from a GNOME Foundation board director

Pamela Jones pj at groklaw.net
Wed Oct 31 18:44:03 EDT 2007

You are assuming that Alex Brown will be addressing interoperability
issues.  Is it a requirement that he do so?

Do you have any indication that this is on the table? He has after all
said that only technical questions will be addressed in Feb. at the
meeting he chairs.

So, is interoperability considered a technical or a political, so to
speak, issue?  Anyone know?