[odf-discuss] Singapore ODF advocacy

Russell Ossendryver worldlabel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:01:37 EST 2007

>What is the topic being debated currently?  The ballot on OOXML ended on
Sept 2nd.    You won't >have the final revised text of OOXML until after the
BRM in February.  So what does "winning" look like >at this stage in the
game?

Waiting to get a reply and will forward.

I have a question:  One thing the BRM meetings wont discuss from these
comments/resolutions is the ones related to ISO policies, and goals like the
Belguim comment: http://www.dis29500.org/category/countries/belgium/ which
in this case has classified as "Fluff". Please correct me if I am wrong
about that?

It seems to be only about the technical aspects. Do these  comments on ISO
policies/goals, patents, duplicate fields also get resolved and when?