[odf-discuss] i-player

Pamela Jones pj at groklaw.net
Sun Nov 18 21:44:14 EST 2007

Groklaw has in interview with Ashley Highfield, which I'll be putting up
shortly.  He tells us that they are looking at open solutions. They need
DRM or some rights holders won't let them use their content at all. But
I think it's not quite as bleak a picture as it may have been a week or
two ago. I get the impression that they just didn't realize the extent
of the negative feelings they were engendering, and he actually
apologizes to the community.  It should be up in about a half hour.