[odf-discuss] Fwd: W3C Lead on CDF says OpenDocument Fellowship Position on CDF Makes No Sense

Pamela Jones pj at groklaw.net
Wed Nov 14 13:36:34 EST 2007

My earlier email never appeared, so I'm trying again, shorter:

You want folks like the OpenDocument Foundation to be able to do serious
damage to ODT, and then the *rest* of us are supposed to pretend they
didn't do it?  If we notice and object, *that* causes "fragmentation"?

Their course of action was the fragmentation, and we'd be fools to not
notice or not care.  Some things can't be undone. This is one of them.