[odf-discuss] Gnome, Ecma, and what governments (and FOSS?) should have done

Jody Goldberg jody at gnome.org
Fri Nov 2 22:03:35 EDT 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 09:34:39AM -0400, Pamela Jones wrote:
> Not only that, but Jody has not, to my knowledge, told us what he will be
> doing, once the comments are presented in an organized way to the National
> Bodies and the work begins.
>
> At that point, in Jan-Feb, what will you do, Jody? Are you going to be
> working on resolving technical issues at that stage of the process?

I had not planned to participate until the TC was open to accepting
new issues for clarification as part whatever the next stage of the
process is.  Whether those issues become part of OOX[next] or part
of a the inevitable re-submission if this round fails remains to be
seen.

There's already a backlog of 20 or so questions from recent work on
charts, and there is certain to be more as I get further into pivot
tables (tm).