[odf-discuss] [Fwd: OOXML]

Pamela Jones pj at groklaw.net
Fri Jan 26 01:37:22 EST 2007

I have seen responses to letters. It has all been very, very positive.

Be polite, be technical, use local wisdom, but reputational harm is a
very strong argument from a legal, not a political, standpoint.

There is no reason to hold back, from all I am hearing.  Just don't send
any goofy or nasty letters. Concern is appropriate, and there is no
reason not to write to more than one person. How do you know which one
will be the one to get it?  If you have concerns about "spam", write a
different letter or email to each one.