[odf-discuss] [Fwd: OOXML]

Jerry Askew jerry at askew.net
Mon Jan 22 12:38:42 EST 2007

I'm more than happy to write and I can pass this info on to the ILTA
open source list (should hit a few hundred law-firm CIOs - mostly in the
US).  Is there a particular set of individuals we should write to?  I
have Farancis Cave's info from Ian's e-mail, but most of the response I
will be able to muster will come from the USA.  If there is a contact at
IBM (especially - they seem to be interested in the legal market) and/or
Sun, I'll write and pass those along.

Thank you

-Jerry
Askew Network Solutions