[odf-discuss] EOOXML contradicted by the UK

Pamela Jones pj at groklaw.net
Tue Feb 6 13:39:25 EST 2007

Someone just left this on Groklaw:

Received the following e-mail from Standards Council of Canada:
Good Morning
My apologies but we had so many comments on this document which I posted
on our
electronic forum for the members to review.

Just to let you know we (Canada) voted "disapprove".

Again thank you for your concern.

Regards....

[REDACTED], Program Officer