[odf-discuss] We seem to be popular.

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Dec 24 11:16:02 EST 2006

Hi all,

I just installed a web-tracking software. Then I went shopping, came
back, and now the software lists 29 unique visitors not including
robots. Not bad for ~1 hour in Dec 24.

* 44% of the visits come from Google.
* 22% of the visits come from stumbleupon.com

Now here is something really weird: Some hits come from
convert-extensions.com, so far so good... So I checked their site. They
have pages on OpenDocument but the Fellowship is not listed there.
Instead, we are listed under the *Microsoft* OXML pages!

To be fair the page says "Links", which is very generic, but still...

In any event, continuing with the usage report:

* 28% of the hits went to the home page.
* 11% to the registrationh page.
* 6% to blogs and 6% to development/projects/odfviewer
* 5% to news

Thew viewer ranking is not bad when you consider that we only released a
beta 1 like two weeks ago. But I hope its ranking will increase.

In case you're curious, 28% of users had Firefox, 24% IE, 21% Mozilla,
7% Opera, 3% Konqueror and 17% Unknown. 45% of the users were American
but we did have people from Germany, Japan, China and the UK.

Infinite bottles of beer on the wall
Infinite bottles of beer
Take one down, pass it around
Infinite bottles of beer on the wall.