[odf-discuss] Progress report

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Dec 10 11:19:33 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-12 at 16:27 +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > Progress report: The testsuite is now browsable. This turned out to be
> > very easy. In hindsight I should have done this first instead of
> > spending 2 weeks working on the search.
>
> What does that mean?
> I don't see any difference.

Uhmm... now if you click on a link in the TOC you actually get the page
displayed in the main content section.

> A showstopper for me is that clicking on any link in the TOC will reload the
> whole page and additionally close the TOC completely.

I doubt most people would consider that a "showstopper". I'm surprised
anyone would consider it more than a minor annoyance. And the only
alternative I see immediately is to use frames, which I am not prepared
to do without a compelling reason.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--