[odf-discuss] Progress report

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Dec 10 09:39:09 EST 2006

Hi all,

Progress report: The testsuite is now browsable. This turned out to be
very easy. In hindsight I should have done this first instead of
spending 2 weeks working on the search.

Now it's reached the point where I feel comfortable telling people about
it. It works and it feels complete now.

On Sun, 2006-10-12 at 20:32 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> I was privileged to see this project while you have been putting
> it together, so I'm delighted to be able to say in public that I
> think it is going to be a major asset to the Fellowship's
> website, because it collects this important material in one place
> and provides extra value to some long documents, making
> especially the specification much easier for people to use.
>
> This was a brilliant idea of yours, Daniel, and you've done an
> awesome job on it. Thank you for all your work!

:-D

Cheers,
Daniel.
--